non Dak related

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 22:02:47 EDT

 I had been working on swaping the 2.5L out in my '97 Dak, but my moms '92
Grand Prix just died, no warning just shut down going down the road...

 No spark, no codes in the computer, I replaced the crank sensor (3.1L V6)
no go.. trying to get the coil pack off to check it out but working on this
reminds me WHY I HATE GM, every thing you do is a pain! have to pull the
starter out to get the lower bolt off the coil pack, can't reach the crank
sensor unless you remove the exhaust OR peel the skin off your arm craming
it aroundoverbehind the engine to reach it...

 anyone have any tips what I can look for on this POS?

 Thanks!

 Can't wait to get this running so I can finish my Dak!

Tony.