Re: Bought a New Truck

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 23:16:45 EDT

Jeff Durling wrote:

> Be careful not attract too much attention from the law.

Yeah this is a problem actually - the exhaust is rather... obnoxious
heh... Simply hitting 2K RPM will rattle the rafters. But I wouldnt
get rid of it for anything. I'm just gonna have to be easy with the
go-go-hammer.

>> NO this truck is NOT going in the mud at Daktoberfest! I have 5
>> years to pay on her and needed a co-signer inorder to get it. This
>> truck has gotta last me a long time.
>

> Yea, but you didn't say it wasn't going in the lake.........;-p

SSSTTTCCHHHH!!! Yeowch! *BURN* hehehe I'm never gonna live that
down :-D

> Again, enjoy the truck and after reading about your aftermath the last
> couple of years I too am glad that you got a good tow vehicle. Treat it
> well.
>
> Jeff Durling

Thanks man - I sure am going to do my best.
Shes a beauty - I dont have a name for it yet but I'm thinking.

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 '89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 aka "Christine" '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, Reg Cab, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/