Re: Bought a New Truck

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 03:13:49 EDT

BARRY OLIVER wrote:
> He just needs to make sure to keep Hi-way tires on it....

The Badyear MT/R's are getting pretty thin - I put 600+ miles on them on
a round trip to chicago and home the other day to show the truck to my
buddy down there. Also - the stock tire size (on the door pillar label)
is somthing like 225/70/16 I think is what it was... these MT/Rs are
275/70/17... which means the truck prolly has more than the 30,000
miles the odometer shows it has.

I have until 36K miles or end of June/04 left remaining on the factory
warrenty - I didnt opt for an extended warr. Didnt feel I need it.

Pictures will be around soon hopefully - gonna try and pick up a cheap
digital camera soon. Either that - or anyone attending Daktoberfest can
snap some shots for me LOL which might be faster than waiting for me to
get around to taking them.

> Oh, yeah, anybody nitice the new addition to *JON's* signature????

Not until you pointed it out Barry. I checked and Jons forst post with
the altered sig line, was 9/4/03 - day before I bought my Ram... me
thinks he hasnt had it very long either heh - ...

Jon? Where arrrreeee youuu?? hehe

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 '89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 aka "Christine" '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, Reg Cab, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/