New Law in Texas

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 01:07:52 EDT

Sorry, need to rant a bit, There is a new law in Texas that took effect on
the 1st of September. Not only do I think this is stupid, but it makes my
one and only mod illegal. What is this new law, well let me tell you..
License Plate Frames! Basically, your license plate can not be obstucted in
any way. I got my plate frame at AutoZone, it's chrome with the Rams head at
the bottom corners. You can clearly read my plate numbers, but the frame
covers the top part which says "TEXAS" and the bottom part which says "THE
LONE STAR STATE". According to state law the is illegal. No biggie, but I'm
losing at least 15 horses at the rear wheels ;-)

Maybe I'll finally get a "DMl" decal for my rear window, that should more
than double my HP loss, as long as it matches the silver trim ;-)

Anyway, here's a link:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/90903_local_plates.html

Val Garcia
Houston TX
2K2 SXT RegCab 3.9L V6
Graphite Metallic
no mods :-(

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon