Re: Bought a New Truck

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 15:02:17 EDT

I have to call BS here... Tom and I both went over and beat on your
tent, and told you what happend.. your response?? "Oh...That's
nice...[SNORE]"

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 09/10/03 12:06PM >>>

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> Well, there were three of us out there...at first, eventually, most
> everybody except the sleepyheads Josh and Andy was up and helping
out.
> Josh thought we were lying to him when we tried to wake him up...

I'm a sound sleeper, what can I say? People try to trick me all the
time
into getting up. I'd have helped if you'd have come earlier.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L