Bought a New Truck

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 14:11:59 EDT

Farewell XJ, you served me well :-)

Got a tow vehical for Christine now.

2001 Dodge Ram Sport Offroad 4x4
Graphite Metallic
Regular cab, short box
360 V8, auto tranny
PL, PW, Pwr heated mirrors, AC, cruise, tilt, CD player, fog lights,
drop in bed wrecker - I mean liner, tow package, skid plates, tow hooks,
4.10 rear gears with limited slip, 275/70/17 Badyear MT/R tires - about
30% tread left... 3 inch magnaflow catback (resonator - no muffler)

I passed a Flatbed semi truck lastnight and he got on the CB and said
that with his windows up, ac on, radio playing - he could still hear the
exhaust as I rumbled by...

NO this truck is NOT going in the mud at Daktoberfest! I have 5 years
to pay on her and needed a co-signer inorder to get it. This truck has
gotta last me a long time.

Getting stranded at the BBQ this July illustrated just how necessary it
is for me to have a means of getting home after wrecking Christine heh.

*DAMN* Its good to be behind the wheel of a Dodge again.

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 '89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 aka "Christine" '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, Reg Cab, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/