need a name continued

From: Curt Kitts (cwkitts@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 18:45:56 EDT

Some funny replies. The "bitch" thing is what my wife named my Shelby
Lancer. Anyway, the truuuck is burgundy. The mods are, apc cone filter, jet
stage 2, magnaflow 40 series ( i think its a 40, might be a 30). She is a
SXT, so it has the dark fender flares and bigger tires. The sounds are,
alpine head unit, boston acoustic components in the door, 2-8" Audiobahn
subs, custom enclosure, and the weak part is the amp. A Crunch 4 x 125.
Havent had the $ to replace it yet. She will, as my son puts it, BUMP.
Anyway, thats it about the truuuck. Keep the suggestions coming.

Curt
elkton md