Re: Bought a New Truck

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 23:57:12 EDT

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message
news:sf5f4c65.033@mail.dhs.state.il.us...

> BS BS BS..... you volunteered to continue sleeping, I just watched
> the video tape Saturday.... Besides, what are you trying to take credit
> for volunteering for...we were already done.... Tom was so mad, he
> wanted to toss you in the pond where his truck was...but *I* stopped
> him... *I* talked him out of it..that you were otherwise a really good
> guy... now I am wondering if I shouldn't have just let him do his
> thing...

Dude, if you guys had asked me to help I would have gotten up. I know what
I said too, I saw it on tape a few times. I really would have helped if I
wasn't sleeping like a log. Sara (my gf) says that she has whole
conversations with me while I'm sleeping and I don't believe her. I don't
remember them... I'm just cursed to be a heavy sleeper.

Tom? were you really gonna try and throw me in the pond?

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L