Re: Bought a New Truck

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 00:22:54 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:
> ""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message
>
>>BS BS BS..... you volunteered to continue sleeping, I just watched
>>the video tape Saturday.... Besides, what are you trying to take credit
>>for volunteering for...we were already done.... Tom was so mad, he
>>wanted to toss you in the pond where his truck was...but *I* stopped
>>him... *I* talked him out of it..that you were otherwise a really good
>>guy... now I am wondering if I shouldn't have just let him do his
>>thing...
>

> Dude, if you guys had asked me to help I would have gotten up. I know what
> I said too, I saw it on tape a few times. I really would have helped if I
> wasn't sleeping like a log. Sara (my gf) says that she has whole
> conversations with me while I'm sleeping and I don't believe her. I don't
> remember them... I'm just cursed to be a heavy sleeper.
>
> Tom? were you really gonna try and throw me in the pond?

Well what you dont know is that barry pulled the video camera away from
me and turned it off and had to hold me back - in my drunkin stupor I
actually started dragging your tent twards the lake - - they had to hog
tie me and throw me in the back of Jons ram while they set your tent
back up and put your teddy bear back under your arm - heeheehee

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 '89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 aka "Christine" '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, Reg Cab, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/