Re: Bought a New Truck

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 10:33:18 EDT

>Barry said to Josh:
>Tom was so mad, he wanted to toss you in the pond where his truck
was...but
>*I* stopped
>him...
>>> adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com 09/10/03 07:45PM >>>
Why did you stop him Barry?
We could have tried that floating tent trick. hehehehe

#1, I had already spent as much time as I wanted to extracting things
from the pond.
#2 I have already tested the floating tent theory, and as I told you
that night, some tent's *will* actually float with a person inside, the
problem comes in when you try to unzip it to get out [firsthand
experience, don't try this at home...]
#3 Tom didn't really say that.. I was the one that thought it would be
funny and Tom was the one that talked me out of it... I was just Razzing
Josh 'cause his sleepy butt wouldn't know the difference if I lied or
told the truth.
#4 Josh is kind of a big boy and I doubt me and Tom togeather would
have been able to toss him in the pond without ending up in it ourselves
[unless he *really* was asleep...]

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com