Buy Stock in Exxon....

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 13:38:45 EDT

I'm averaging 13 MPG with this new Ram... So much for the claims that a
cat back exhaust gives you better fuel economy.. this one is gonna WASTE
more gas :)

I just might swap out those 4.10 gears for something alittle more
streetable.

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 '89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 aka "Christine" '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, Reg Cab, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/