Re: Jon's New Ram

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 17:51:44 EDT

On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 11:45 AM, Terrible Tom wrote:

>> Jon's Ram writeup:
>> "I will probably be leaving this truck pretty much stock as far as
>> the drivetrain goes, perhaps adding some convenience and appearance
>> features."
>
> Ed Halterman showed me this MPEG clip lastnight and immediatly I
> thought of Jon LOL. $50 bucks says this will be Jon and his Ram in
> hmmm... lets say 9 months hehehehehe
>
> www.theclashofthetitans.com/images/videos/vids/Diesel1.mpg

I think that's a safe bet to take. I'll be he finishes (insert scary
quotes as needed) the 'cuda before he pimps the one ton.

However, never let it be said that I don't adore and covet diesel power
for a reason, because not only could that truck do a full pull without
any trouble, but I'd bet it's completely streetable and still gets
15-17mpg with the smoke switch 'off'

I wonder if I'll ever put together my pipe dream truck..... it's a
*long* time down the line, no matter what.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech