Re: 2 New Trucks, Jon Steiger, & Terrible Tom! Christines: Brother!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 02:35:10 EDT

Kyle Vanditmars wrote:

> JAMES KNOX wrote:
>

>> Kyle are you referring to a few defifinitions of of Christopher? Saint
>> Christopher, under review by JP 2? , Christopher Columbus who brought
>> on the
>> rape and pillage of the Americas! or a kind of sissy I'll call the truck
>> Christopher seems to sweet for a ALL OUT PERFORMING DODGE!
>>

> Naw... it's just the male counterpart to Christine, no?
>
> How about... Thor? After all, Thunder and Lightning is loud, and Tom's
> truck it loud...

Christine is the perfect name for that truck... its been wrecked and
reborn over and over and it will be more times to come I'm sure. Its
fitting for the truck and its attitude and my obsession with it.

I have decided to call the 2wd Dakota Granpa. Yeah I know I used that
name for the 4x4 Dak.. but its my truck and I can call it what I want :P

Granpa fits the 2wd's personality. It was my Grandfathers truck before
I got it. Once its up and running again - heh the name will be even
more fitting.

As for the Ram - I dont know the Ram well enough to name it. Its
personality screams "bad ass"... but I'm not sure of much more than
that. Prolly going to go with a female name for it.

I'll try and get pics up and online as soon as I can.. and a sound clip.
  But since I dont have any high tech gadgets to work with and my
camcorder is no longer operational - it might be difficult. We'll see.

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 '89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 aka "Christine" '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, Reg Cab, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/