Re: Dismal evening at the track

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 04:28:17 EDT

Not worth repeating.....

As I had tried both lanes, and neither were any good, both lanes had
been cleaned after being oiled down by parts failure by other racers.

first run was aborted........as I had to lift (finished with a 17.88)

second run was a little better, managed to find a little bite......16.30

NO ONE was getting the times they usually had,as I talked to a couple guy's
and they were off the usual time by about a second

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show