Re: DML'ers of Northeast, Elkton and Newark unite!!!

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 09:58:33 EDT

> Cant do it this Saturday, truck goes to body shop. Damned neighbor
kids
> and thier eggs.
>
> Curt
> Elkton

What's with the eggs?? It's not even October!
Of course this IS Elkton :-P
I can't do next Sat., got something going on with the Family. If we push
it out like 3 weeks to a month and make it like 3:00pm I could probably
make it between soccer games and dinner... I'm about a mile from Wally
World.
Hey, what about that rootbeer stand on Howard Street! I think it's called
Stewart's. Don't they have car meets there sometimes. They may be closed
since summer is over. I'll look into it. Unless someone here knows more
about it.

Craig Rash
2000 Dakota Sport
ClubCab