: DML'ers of Northeast, Elkton and Newark unite!!!

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 14:51:00 EDT

> Hey, what about that rootbeer stand on Howard Street! I think it's called
> Stewart's. Don't they have car meets there sometimes. They may be
closed
> since summer is over. I'll look into it. Unless someone here knows more
> about it.

OK... I called and got the skinny on Stewart's.
Every so often they organize what they call "Cruise Night." It is basically
a car show. Local sponsors provide door prizes and trophies and entry is
free. The next one is on Sat., Sept. 27th from 4-8pm. This might be a
good excuse to get together. It doesn't matter what kind of vehicle you
bring. Some of the catagories that she rattled off were "Best Mopar", "Best
Truck", "Best Work in Progress". This might be a good oppurtunity for us to
show off our Daks and maybe even win some prizes without us actually having
to organize anything. (Especially since entry is FREE!) Maybe even recruit
some new DMLers!
I bet if we got 15 - 20 Daks there, we'd blow em away!

Anyway, feel free to chime in.

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
3.9 w/FABM