Re: Re: Dismal evening at the track

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 18:30:36 EDT

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!........I've got a few ideas for the off-season
for next year........one of those includes ditching the pre-cats!

My wheel spin problem may be cured with a NOS progressive controller
with the time delay, I'll be looking into that soon.

My night,last night wasn't as bad as some of the other guy's......
one idiot turned the Boost on his Ford Lightning UP to 20PSI! AND BLEW the
BOTTOM end out of the 5.4 at the 1/8 mile mark, and damaged the tranny as
well!......

While another guy showed up with a NEW Chevy Silverado SS and it turned a
15.50 in the high 80's!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show