Re: Re: Re: CALLING ALL DML'ERS!

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 10:53:35 EDT

It's already been done. Went to the plant in June of 2000.

As far as a DML meet--- there's a large gathering coming up in Oct in Phoenix, Arizona. The 5th annual Truckin! Nationals. Last year we had 35 Dakotas participate in the drag racing competition. Draws about 25k people each year, and has always gotten bigger. We expect to have about 40 Dakotas there this year (maybe some new records as well.)

Sam
www.socaldakota.com