318 For Sale

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 11:18:06 EDT

Still have the 318 out of my 1995 Dakota. The motor has 92K and is in
excellent condition. Ran fine when pulled, doesn't use any oil. Long block including
oil pan, heads, intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, valve covers, fuel
injectors, and clutch and pressure plate. I'm keeping the flywheel, accessory
brackets, wiring, and fuel rails for my 408.

I wish I could put it on a stand and run it for somebody. It runs well and
really is a drop in and go deal. No work needed. Would be great for somebody
looking to swap from a V6.

Must be picked up in New London, CT. I have a forklift or cherry picker
available to load it in your vehicle. $500 takes it away.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'03 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi Off-Road
'95 Dakota CC 4x2 - under construction