Updated Web Page and Profile

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 21:19:59 EDT

well I finally got some stuff done. My web page is up and online again
be it incomplete. I updated my DML Profiles - however I think the one
for the 2wd Dakota didnt take... and I condensed and reorganized my
signature line.

URL's to the updated web pages are below.

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/