Re: Possible Gen II Clear Tails

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 10:31:28 EDT

B1LLYW@aol.com wrote:

> This is posted on the Gen II board. I don't have any details. Sure would be
> nice.
>
> http://www.mikesdakota.com/openbb/read.php?TID=198
>
> Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com
>
> '03 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi Off-Road
> '95 Dakota CC 4x2 - under construction

arent Gen II and Gen I the same lights??
im interested if they will fit.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)