Re: CALLING ALL DML'ERS!

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 11:03:36 EDT

I think the idea of fliers is good, but a national meet? That would
require most members to drive 1500-2000 miles one way. Personally I am
much more in favor of regional mini-meets. They are much easier to pull
off. I would, however help plan a national meet if there was enough
interest.

>>> SilverEightynine@earthlink.net 09/13/03 01:08AM >>>

I think its time the DML went on a fresh blood hunt. I went to the DML

home page looking for a copy of the DML Propaganda Flyer and can't find

it? Jon? was the DML under a civil lawsuit or something LOl was the DML

flyer idea abandoned?

I think we need to start plastering windsheilds again. Also... I was
talking with a DMLer tonight and he wedged the idea of a DML National
Meet into my braincase.

Alsoooo... What say we try and set up one DML National get-to-gether
for O4?

Central or north central USA seems like a good idea - so that that
people from both coasts and Canada, could attend. For a cool factor -
would like to see the DML Nats in either North or South Dakota. Some
small down - invaded by several hundrid dodge dakotas... in a Sturgis
kind of fashion heheh.. but since thats not quite a true central
location - some place hear the south east corner of Nebraska or in that

general area - would be nice. We could set this up like a year in
advance so everyone has time to set aside for it.

I know not everyone on the DML is a Road Trip Warrior like myself...
but
come on - even if its a one time thing - I would LOVE to get as many of

the DML family together in one spot. THink of the sweet photo ops!

Whats everyone think? Can we do it!??!

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 '89 Silver Dakota Reg Cab, 238 V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 aka "Christine" '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, Reg Cab, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/