Re: CALLING ALL DML'ERS!

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 11:11:17 EDT

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:04:13 -0400, DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us ("BARRY
OLIVER") wrote:

>I think the idea of fliers is good, but a national meet? That would
>require most members to drive 1500-2000 miles one way. Personally I am
>much more in favor of regional mini-meets. They are much easier to pull
>off. I would, however help plan a national meet if there was enough
>interest.

Yeah, I don't think this is something that could happen once a year.
It's more like a once in a lifetime kind of thing that would have to
be planned out a good year or two in advance so that a large enough
number of people would be able to make it.

With everyone having different schedules, though, it seems as though
it would be very difficult to pull off the scheduling part.

-Bill