Re: CALLING ALL DML'ERS!

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 11:06:31 EDT

ROTFLMAO~~~~

>>> kylevan@telus.net 09/13/03 02:53AM >>>

Terrible Tom wrote:

> Whats everyone think? Can we do it!??!

Holy cow... such an idea has much merit. If it can be in the summer
(August would be ideal,) I would LOVE to come. I realize that kinda
infringes on the DML BBQ's timing, but I couldn't really make it any
other time.

I can just see it... some little town in Nebraska... all is calm, all
is
peaceful. Birds sing, the sound of children playing dances through the

air. Suddenly, the sound of nearly un-muffled Mopar beasts cracks
through the air. A roar of unimagineable proportions builds, and a
cloud of dust a hundred feet high can be seen coming from the highway
into town. Truck after truck pours down the main drag, sending granny

inside, mumbling something about "damn kids." Descending upon the
local
eatery, a man steps out of a boxy Black Club Cab. Strolling up to the

door, he swings it open calmly, finding a sea of shocked and frightened

faces inside. A terrified hostess creeps up to the obvious leader of
this pack of wild bandits that have descended upon the town, men and
women of few laws, and even less personal hygiene - one of the bandits

even appears to be dripping wet, with milfoil hanging out from under
his
hat. The mysterious leader opens his mouth to speak, and you can feel

the pressure drop as the patrons of the restaurant take in a petrified

breath of air. The stillness is suddenly broken by the words "Hi, John

Stieger, party of 35? I believe we have a reservation."