Re: Got new TIRES for the Dak :-)

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 12:34:15 EDT

I just put new rubber on mine also. A set of BFG AT/KO's (265/75/16).

>>> bsm11@cornell.edu 9/15/2003 12:05:17 PM >>>

I got some new rubber on my truck today as well. I put a set of Kumho
Venture MT's on it, and it looks sweet! It is now in the shop having a
new
water pump installed in her. I sure am glad that the truck is still
under
warranty. ;-)

Brian