Re: Re: retrieving codes from a 99...

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 19:09:21 EDT

As far as I know there is no available laptop or PC software available to
manipulate the programming of the PCM.

Only a company such as Superchips makes a programmer, that can reprogram the
PCM with a set table of adjustment.

Thwe Superchips programmer can also double as a scan tool to pull and erase
the code if one comes up......

We have them at www.muscletrucks.net for $319.00 plus shipping
or you can purchase a scan tool at AZ for $150.00.

Laptop software for code retrieval is available at:

http://www.obd-2.com/

the e-mail address for sales is sales@obd-2.com

this includes a cable for connecting the laptop to the diagnostic port under
the steering column, and the required software.

All you need is a cheap laptop computer and your in business.

Ron-
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip, and Show