RE: Dual-remote oil filtration system

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 13:09:39 EDT

Yep Jon, I agree on Mobil One. IF all those performance cars use it, that
is good enough for me. One Amsoil guy started trying to tell me it was
because they could buy Mobil One cheaper....nonsense...Ferrari, Corvette,
and Porsche would not spare a buck a quart on oil ...rediculous. Plenty of
proof about Mobil One, where is the proof about Amsoil, (their website? Yeah
sure).

Let the flames begin!
Rascal