Updates.

From: Michael Quigley (michael9@michael9.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 13:55:41 EDT

All,

A couple of updates:

1). That P0442 code I had before has totally vanished. Must have been a loose
gas cap.

2). I've switched to a weight distributing hitch setup. The trailer shop I
bought it from said they'd never seen one on a boat trailer before. It works
great, so I'm not complaining. The squat issue seems to be resolved. I just
came back from a 14-hour round-trip tow with it, and it was flawless.

I'm still getting crappy gas mileage and am going to start getting a lot more
scientific about it to see if I can figure out why.

Michael
02 4.7L 4x4 QC