Re: DML Flyer

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 14:28:23 EDT

It would also look really good if the DML Logo was somewhere on the
flyer.

>>> cpcii@cox.net 9/16/2003 12:59:44 PM >>>

Nice work jon. Could you make it 2 on the same sheet, in the pdf, so
we
don't have to take the paper out and flip it over to print the other
half?

Just a thought.

Philip
92 CC 4x4 3.9 No Mods (yet!)