Re: Re: MBRP Exhaust Specials

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 13:52:24 EDT

""ronald bruce taylor,jr"" <taylor9565@msn.com> wrote in message
news:BAY4-DAV120z2etaV4i0003c3f6@hotmail.com...

> yea, but adding a mild cam would help the v6 without breaking the bank
> and some mild head and intake work will also help.
>
> on a mild v6 stock or mildly modded the MBRP will sound great, just stay
> away from the Chamber style Flowmaster or Ravin mufflers.
>
> they sound lousy on a v6.
>
> Ron-
> Co-Owner: Muscletrucks.net

That's pretty much what I'd heard. However, right now isn't exactly the
most opportune time for me to drop the cash on headwork, a cam, and intake
work. I'm going to have to get my own place in May and have to have some
dollars squirreled away for furnature and stuff. It would definately be
nice to be able to do that though.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L