Re: Dual-remote oil filtration system

From: Ron Sobers (ron@rsx1.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 17:45:13 EDT

Okay with all this talk of the dual remote setup - yes, Amsoil wants wayyyyy
too much money for it when you can get one from Summit, Jegs, Checkers for
about $30 compared to their $200. But someone that regularly checks my oil
(gas stops), I have noticed that when the engine is 'warm' the darn dipstick
is scalding hot - I'm thinking of doing a remote filter, with a cooler. Has
anyone done this, and what works best??? I keep thinking that I should keep
this whole thing low in the engine bay, so as to not create a drainback
situation, or trapped oil at oil changes.

~Ron .... Denver, CO
ICQ#26868681
WWW.RSX1.com

'67 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible (For Sale)
'68 Dodge Dart GT
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (Parting)
'89 Shelby CSX-VNT #007
'98 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4