Viper fan update...

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 06:25:53 EDT

Been running great, no troubles at all! But the funny thing is, yesterday I
replaced the burned out LED that shows me when the fan relay had power to
it. After replacing it, and rewiring it to switched side of the relay. The
LED now will light up when the fan is turning by the force of the air
flowing through the radiator. Not sure yet at what speeds it starts to light
up. Need to drive it more then just to and from work. I'll let you all know
soon. ;-)

--
Don Mallett