Exhaust Systems II

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 08:35:57 EDT

I should clarify what I am looking for. I know there are tons of single
pipe applications for my truck, but I am looking for a dual cat back system
like Gibon's Dual Split Rear exhaust. My ultimate goal is to put a set of
Gibson headers on it, and run duals out the back, but money is tight. If I
could find a decent dual outlet cat back system for my truck, that doesn't
need a lot of fabricating, that would be great. One of the guys on the list
is actually looking up some stuff for me, but it never hurts to have more
than one source. ;-)

Thanks

Brian