WAS: My truck and my first questions!NOW:Head Lights.

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 10:55:19 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Josh Battles" <jbattles@bankfinancial.com>

> How often do you guys have headlight bulbs burn out? Never had to replace
> headlight bulb on this truck. 3 years and counting on the factory
bulbs....

> --
That's probably because they are so low powered.(just a guess)
 Since I got the truck I have noticed the poor headlight problem. Even when
I have my high beams on I can't see any better than with low beam/foglights.
What I end up doing is holding the switch in half way, this uses high and
low beams and the fog lights. Even then the oncoming traffic never flashes
their lights at me. I've driven around with my high beams on just to see if
anyone notices... no one does. :-(
I like Tom's idea of rigging the low and fog lights to stay on with the
high's... anyone already done this? How complicated/expensive/damaging can
this be?

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
3.9 w/FABM