Re: OT but need help

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 13:15:17 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> Ok, one of the guys that I work with is having his A/C condenser replaced
> because there's a hole in it from a rock. The dealership is telling him
> that it's not covered under his 3/36 warranty. Anyone have any good places
> to get some information to help him out. It's been pretty sketchy at best
> thru google so far.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> --
> - Josh
> Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L
> www.geocities.com/lenny187/dakota.html

that would be considered "road hazzard" and not "defect"
and not covered.

But, "IF"!! (wink, nudge) a neighborhood kid threw the rock
while it was in the driveway then its covered under homeowners
or comprehensive insurance!

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)