Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Exhaust Systems II

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 15:49:27 EDT

Actually the rear tailpipe hangers have shown signs of lousy quality
welds.........I had all the welds on both tailpipes rewelded on
Monday, took only 5 minutes at a local muffler shop where a friend works.

everything is now just as it should be!

I still LOVE the look and sound of this system on my Dak!

Ron-