Re: Silblades link, deal?

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 09:37:55 EDT

RainX... I have had the same wipers on my truck for going on 4 1/2 years
now(cheap ass Wal-Mart blades at that). When I RainX my windows, I RainX my
wipers as well... Amazing what it does to contain the wipers elastisity
and keep them from drying out. Mud, snow or just shit falling froma hot
dry day, a squirt of washer fluid and my windows are crystal clear. RainX
even helps them big, fat, juicy bugs that splatter on my windshield at 80mph
on the interstate 8-)

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73