Bleeder Screwballs

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 17:05:20 EDT

Had a guy come into the store a while ago looking for a couple bleeder
screws for his truck. Told me CarQuest sold him the wrong ones. I
found him a pair that were what he needed. he asked me how much they
were. I told him .99 cents each.

The guy puts his head in his hands and starts laughing! I started
laughing and asked him how much CQ charged him for them. He said $6
DOLLARS!

Honest to goodness I dont remember if he said they were $6 bucks each or
$6 total for two. Either way thats disgusting!!

I told him to take our receipt back to CQ, get his money back, and read
them the riot act - he laughed and told me thats exactly what he was
going to do.

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/