Re: Re: Re: RT fever...

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 17:11:40 EDT

> If it is as loud as he infer's it may have been "Straight Piped"
> (CAT REMOVED)
>
> My 99' 5.2 5 spd 4wd had been straight piped, and it was so loud it shook
> the windows!!

It did have aftermarket exhaust, I am sure of that. I heard louder RT's at
the RT nats, this one was close though. And don't get me wrong, I thought
it sounded great! I don't think I could handle that every day though. I
drive long distances sometimes and I'd have to invest heavily in
earplugs.(not to mention gas, new tires every other month, high performance
mods...etc...etc...etc)

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
3.9 w/FABM