Re: Re: Porsche vs. the "PIT"

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 09:29:20 EDT

""Gary Hedlin"" <ghedlin@theramp.net> wrote in message
news:bke9nq$ct7$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> Wow... I thought the baby blue H2 was the ultimate yuppie mobile, but this
> tops the cake!!!
>
> If I ever buy something like that, could somebody please put a
hollow-point
> between my eyes???
> --
> Gary Hedlin

You're right, the H2 is the ultimate yuppie mobile - except it must be in
yellow, not baby blue.

This however, is different. This is a Porsche. Porsche's have never been
trendy, so they don't qualify for the yuppie award. Also, from looking at
the videos on the Porsche website, it looks like this vehicle is a real
contender offroad. (I don't know about you, but I'd have a hard time taking
$100,000 offroad.)

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L