Re: Re: OT: Yuppie SUVs WAS: Porsche vs. the "PIT"

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 00:53:57 EDT

Be aware that the H2 frame that is based on the Chevy/ GMC frame has
alot of changes made to it. I am not trying to defend it but realize
that they moved alto to beef up and strengthen the frame. I saw the
frame in a display at the auto show last year and I was very impressed.
They boxed a good portion of it, beefed it up, and moved and changed
the suspension to get good ground clearance. Believe me this is a very
tough vehicle and will handle off road duties very well. Just be aware
of the facts.

Jeff Durling