RE: Silblades link, deal?

From: Marc W. Grobe (mgrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 01:26:16 EDT

No problem! I had been meaning to order a set for quite some time now
and only think of it when I am driving around cursing my current wipers.
So this thread hit me at the right time and reminded me of my need.
Glad I can help another save some dollars off of the MSRP price. Hope
to have mine early next week.

-Marc-