Leveling out my 01'

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 22:11:13 EDT

I'm working on some upgrades for my 01' Dakota 4x4, and I'm considering
upgrading my Tires to a set of 305-60-VR17 Nitto NT-404........

My current 275-65-VR17's are getting close to needing replaced, and I'm
looking at my options.

The 305's will fit perfectly under the rear, but the fit up front is a
little close.

Will adjusting the front torsion bars provide enough clearence to fit these
tires without adversely effecting the front suspension integrity
or will I need to look at other options?

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4x4
Street,Strip,and Show