Re: removing ABS sensor from rear diff.

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 22:35:16 EDT

I did this last week on mine, it's a 2WD, so you should have a little more
room.
Assuming you removed the nut, then the two brackets, then the bolt.
You can now remove the metal protector off of the sensor.
It will now spin, but will be very difficult to pop out, there is nothing
else holding
it in there so you can pry it up with two screwdrivers like I did.
Just try to get it evenly, spin it till you have a good shot from two
opposing sides.
It was nice to have all of those lights go out (Refilled the window washer
fluid too)
HTH