Re: MoPars at the Valley - New Lebanon, NY

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 23:00:44 EDT

DAKSY wrote:
> Hey, Andy...
>
> <snip> Jury's still out on next weekend. Probably leaning towards
> "no"<snip>
>
> We're gonna hafta miss out on the "Valley" this weekend...(*sigh*)
> Susan has to move her parents home from their summer place & I well...
> I hadda minor mishap yesterday evening while building our A-frame,which
> leaves me unable to walk or drive for a week. Took the "express elevator"
> down from a ladder & banged myself up pretty good....stitches,
> crutches, even a staple in the top of my head..I'm bruised & sore but
> nothing got broken...
> Anyway, if anyone needs any info on the best ways to get to the "Valley,"
> e-m me...
> I live about 8 miles from the track & can pretty much get you to there from
> any of the major interstates in the area..
>
> Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
> (Susan! I need drugs!)
> Averill Park, NY
> 2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed
>
> WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

OUCH! Lucky dude Bob, that you didnt break anything - or worse.
BTW... any plans on attending Daktoberfest this year?? I'm still hoping
to break the traditional curse of low turn out.

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/