Re: MoPars at the Valley - New Lebanon, NY

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 21:53:30 EDT

Hey, Andy...

<snip> Jury's still out on next weekend. Probably leaning towards
"no"<snip>

We're gonna hafta miss out on the "Valley" this weekend...(*sigh*)
Susan has to move her parents home from their summer place & I well...
I hadda minor mishap yesterday evening while building our A-frame,which
leaves me unable to walk or drive for a week. Took the "express elevator"
down from a ladder & banged myself up pretty good....stitches,
crutches, even a staple in the top of my head..I'm bruised & sore but
nothing got broken...
Anyway, if anyone needs any info on the best ways to get to the "Valley,"
e-m me...
I live about 8 miles from the track & can pretty much get you to there from
any of the major interstates in the area..

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(Susan! I need drugs!)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed