Re: MoPars at the Valley - New Lebanon, NY

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 07:22:31 EDT

Hey, Mike,

<snip< does that leave me as the only DMLer
 interested in going?.... anybody else out there who I'd get to meet?<snip>

Not sure...in the past years, Chuck Robbins & Bob Nichols have been
regulars..I haven't heard if they'll show this year...Ed Macken works there
as an EMT, so he may put his DAK in the show...The Cartons (Cruznlo) aren't
too far away...
I guess you'll hafta wait & see & do the write-up!

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/