Re: MoPars at the Valley - New Lebanon, NY

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 00:13:37 EDT

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 09:53 PM, DAKSY wrote:

> We're gonna hafta miss out on the "Valley" this weekend...(*sigh*)
> Susan has to move her parents home from their summer place & I well...
> I hadda minor mishap yesterday evening while building our A-frame,which
> leaves me unable to walk or drive for a week. Took the "express
> elevator"
> down from a ladder & banged myself up pretty good....stitches,
> crutches, even a staple in the top of my head..I'm bruised & sore but
> nothing got broken...

hey bob,
sorry to hear about the bang-up. does that leave me as the only DMLer
interested in going? it's sounding like anne might not be able to get
away from here that weekend, either (something about some mischeduled
band gig?) so I'm not sure how much motivation is left for me showing
up, either.

anybody else out there who I'd get to meet?

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak.html>