New Ram in the family :) Need to sell Dak CHEAP :(

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 20:57:12 EDT

After 5-1/2 years, my 93 Dakota Sport has had to give way to a younger, stronger truck- a 96 Ram 4x4 :) I got it w/ the 5.9 and an auto, 3.5 gears (I run 75% highway miles), and is otherwise stock. I'll get a few more ponies out of it of course, when I get a new DML sticker for it ;) I've swapped what I could to the Ram: the Optima battery, Accel Supercoil, and the stereo system, but now I need to sell the Dakota.

If anyone is interested, there are pictures of it at www.angelfire.com/mac/mikestyer .

I put a new bed on it this summer, so the body is straight. Truck does need a new grill from a deer playing tag. I have a new chrome front bumper that will be included if I can get a decent price. The ignition system -everything from the coils to the plugs are NEW, with only 90 miles on it. The front end was rebuilt 200 miles ago with Engery Suspension polyu-bushings, new Monroe shocks, and new tire rods. The driveline has 95k on it, but was refreshed at 85k when I put it in the truck w/ new stock ratio lifters and springs, timing chain (w/ timing chain tensioner installed). This truck got 19mpg in city - 22 mpg on highway on its last fill.

The truck currently sits in DE were it would need to be picked up. I need to get rid of it by the 2nd week of October.

Asking price: $300 or BEST OFFER (if I can't sell it, it will have to go to a junk yard, and I'd rather someone who can use it do so)

Thanks,
Mike Styer
www.angelfire.com/mac/mikestyer
DMLing since Feb 98