RE: Amsoil -Info

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 21:43:54 EDT

I work for a company who will do what every it takes to save $.01 on a computer even if
that means using a lower quality part as long as that part is not likely to fail within
three years. To state that a car manuf would not do the same thing is ludicrous.

You are totally missing the point. No one is saying that Mobil 1, or any other brand, is
bad oil. Only that Amsoil is more expensive
and because of this it is not used as factory fill. If Mobil 1 gets the job done, then why
pay more for something you don't need?

Also, please show us how much $ per year Mobil spends on R&D.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html

<snip>
TOTAL BS...you cannot make me believe they will prefer the (so-called),
superiority of Amsoil over Mobil One, (that's fiction), for 50 cents. If
you want to believe that they will save 50 cents on the price of a Corvette
or Viper, you gotta be smoking something and whatever it is, pass the bong
please! No way Amsoils spends more than Mobil One on development either.
<unsnip>